Fill out the form below to download our Quick Guide on cord blood & placental banking.
Help protect your child's future with the power of cord blood and placental banking!
Lifebank – a leader in cord blood & placental banking – enables you to collect stem cells from the umbilical cord and placenta when your baby is born and preserve the opportunity to benefit from continuous advancements in cellular and regenerative medicine.
With our advanced technology and patented processes, we offer the most comprehensive banking options to cryopreserve your newborn’s stem cells at birth and store more hope for the future.
The Power of the Placenta
- Research has shown the placenta to be a vital organ offering enormous healing potential long after your child is born.1 Stem cells and tissues preserved from your post-partum placenta can serve as your child’s natural repair kit if needed in the future.
Placental Blood & Tissue
- Adding placental blood and tissue to your newborn’s cord blood collection increases the number of unique stem cells available for future use in cellular and regenerative medicine.2, 3, 4
The 99% Club
- More than 99% of parents said they would choose Lifebank again.
- Silini AR, Cargnoni A, Magatti A, Pianta S, Parolini O. The long path of human placenta, and its derivatives, in regenerative medicine. Front Bioeng Biotechnol. 2015; 3:162.
- Gluckman E, Rocha V. Donor selection for unrelated cord blood transplants. Curr Opin Immunol. 2006; 18(5):565-570.
- Schoemans H, Theunissen K, Maertens J, Boogaerts M, Verfaillie C, Wagner J. Adult umbilical cord blood transplantation: a comprehensive review. Bone Marrow Transpl. 2006;38(2):83-93.
- Kamani N, Spellman S, Hurley CK, et al. State of the Art Review: HLA Matching and Outcome of Unrelated Donor Umbilical Cord Blood Transplants. Biol Blood Marrow Tr. 2008; 14(1):1-6