Unlock your child's future with cord blood banking and the power of tissue banking!
Lifebank—a leader in stem cell banking—allows you to collect stem cells from the umbilical cord and placenta when your baby is born, so you can take advantage of future possibilities in medical advancements as they happen.
At Lifebank®, we offer the most comprehensive stem cell banking options and advanced technology, so you can save more cells now, and store more hope for the future.
The Power of the Placenta
- Research has shown the placenta to be a vital organ offering enormous healing potential long after your child is born.1 After birth, your placenta can act as your child’s natural repair kit.
Placental Blood & Tissue
- Adding placental blood and tissue to your stem cell collection increases the number of unique stem cells required for future advancements in regenerative medicine.2
The 99% Club
- More than 99% of parents said they would bank with us again. Read what our clients are saying about us.
- Silini AR, Cargnoni A, Magatti A, Pianta S, Parolini O. The long path of human placenta, and its derivatives, in regenerative medicine. Front Bioeng Biotechnol. 2015; 3:162.
- Data on file, LifebankUSA; 2016.
Testimonials & Endorsements
As a family with a history of heart disease, type 1 diabetes, and Parkinson’s disease, we have to face the possibility that we may someday need treatment involving stem cells. If that day ever comes, I will want to know that we have done everything possible to prepare for a successful procedure. We’ve chosen Placental Blood banking with LifebankUSA because we understand that having more cells could make a life-saving difference when the moment arrives.
I am a LifebankUSA client and I recommend LifebankUSA to my patients. Only cord blood and placental blood banking enables parents to bank stem cells from the placenta and cord blood for the most cells possible.
In a recent LifebankUSA newsletter, I read about a boy with leukemia who had been saved thanks to LifebankUSA. This, along with a member of my family having died of leukemia, brought home just how important it is to bank stem cells, and made me feel thankful that I had the opportunity to store my children’s stem cells.
I recommend combining placenta-derived stem cells and cord blood because it gives you the most cells possible-including more of the stem cells that matter most for a potentially lifesaving transplant. LifebankUSA is the only cord blood banking company that provides placenta-derived stem cells and cord blood stem cell banking to families.