- Jansson W, Powell TL. Role of the placenta in fetal programming: underlying mechanisms and potential interventional approaches. Clin Sci. 2007; 113:1-13.
- Silini AR, Cargnoni A, Magatti A, Pianta S, Parolini O. The long path of human placenta, and its derivatives, in regenerative medicine. Front Bioeng Biotechnol. 2015; 3:162.
- Yen BL, Huang H-I, Chien C-C, Jui H-Y, Ko B-S, Yao M, Shun C-T, Yen M-I, Lee M-C, Chen, Y-C. Isolation of multipotent cells from human term placenta. Stem Cells. 2005;23(1):3-9.
- Moise K Jr. Umbilical cord stem cells. Obstet Gynecol. 2005;106(6):1393-1407.
- Duke University. Cord Blood Infusion for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder (Duke ACT). Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/study/NCT02847182. Updated December 21, 2016. Accessed January 20, 2017.
- Duke University. A Randomized Study of Autologous Umbilical Cord Blood Reinfusion in Children With Cerebral Palsy. Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01147653. Updated December 21, 2016. Accessed January 20, 2017.
- Duke University. Assessment of the Safety of Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood Infusions in Children With Cerebral Palsy. Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02599207. Updated December 21, 2016. Accessed January 20, 2017.