Unlock your child's future with the power of the placenta
Lifebank—a leader in cord blood and placental tissue banking—allows you to collect biomaterials from the umbilical cord and placenta when your baby is born, so you can take advantage of possible future medical advancements as they happen.
At Lifebank, we offer the most comprehensive biobanking options and advanced technology, so you can save more cells now, and store more hope for the future.
The Power of the Placenta
- Research has shown the placenta to be a vital organ offering enormous healing potential long after your child is born.1 After birth, your placenta can act as your child’s natural repair kit.
Placental Blood & Tissue
- Adding placental blood and tissue to your stem cell collection increases the number of unique stem cells required for future advancements in regenerative medicine.2
The 99% Club
- More than 99% of parents said they would bank with us again. Read what our clients are saying about us.
- Silini AR, Cargnoni A, Magatti A, Pianta S, Parolini O. The long path of human placenta, and its derivatives, in regenerative medicine. Front Bioeng Biotechnol. 2015; 3:162.
- Data on file, LifebankUSA; 2016.